Online Business Adviser

Posted on Sat ,17/04/2010 by Ben Shute

I rarely use this platform to rant, so I hope what I am about to write is more constructive than anything for anyone who reads this.

I am over “internet marketers”. Every third person I get following me on Twitter is an “internet marketer” (incidentally, I’m going to continue to use “internet marketer” in inverted commas because I believe at it’s core, it’s nothing more than a catch phrase).

Auto-pilot cash schemes, MLM, Twitter Cash Flow funnels, squeeze pages, videos that I must view now because they are being “taken down or could be taken down at any moment”, accounts of people making millions in days by doing nothing, etc etc - it’s all crap.

“Internet marketing” to me is just a whole lot of people telling other Internet marketers how to make money online and selling affiliate products – essentially a continual circle of resellers of the above mentioned items. I know this because as each new “internet marketer” follows me, I check out their site. Which 9 times out of 10 will redirect to a squeeze page I have seen a million times before.

No comments:

Post a Comment